Accenture Walk-in Drive for Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Accenture
Job Role : Associate/ Senior Associate (Non-Technical)
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0.6 – 4 Years
Salary : INR 1,75,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Accenture is a global management consulting and professional services company that provides a strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. It’s a Fortune Global company. It has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, since 1 September 2009. Apple Inc. announced a partnership with Accenture to create iOS business solutions. It’s current clients include 94 of the Fortune Global. It’s Strategy provides business strategy, technology strategy and operations strategy services. It provides technology, business and management consulting, digital marketing, analytics and mobility services. It focuses on technology solutions, implementation, delivery, and research & development, including its Technology Labs for emerging technologies. Operations focuses on an “as-a-service” model of service delivery. This includes business process outsourcing, IT services, cloud services, managed operations, security and infrastructure services. The company also operates a “National Security Services” business.
- Core Networking Process which involves core L1 & L2 troubleshooting related to routing and switching.
- Experience in design, configuration and deployment of WAN / LAN / MAN / VOIP ( Voice and data networks).
- Excellent understanding of routing & switching.
- Good product knowledge of Cisco OR Juniper routers / Switches / Network Elements.
- Skilled in telecommunications transport systems (SoNET / Optical Services, DSL, T1, DS3, STM, Satellite communication).
- Working Knowledge of Protocols (TCP/IP, MPLS, ATM, VPN, Private IP, GRE / IPSEC, Frame Relay, Multilink Frame Relay).
- Working Knowledge of Routing Protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, Static Routing).
- Experienced in Configurations of VRF, DNS, VRRP, HSRP, Load Sharing, QoS, CoS, Zone Based Firewall, Policy Based Routing.
- Access Control Lists, VLAN, WLAN, NAT, PPPoE.
- Proactively Communicating with various teams within the client.
- Excellent communication skills & written Communication Skills.
- Graduate Freshers and Experienced.
- Undergraduates (10+2 / 10+2+Diploma ) and BE/B.Techs with minimum 6 months experience in Customer Support BPO
- Postgraduates with Experience only.
- Undergraduates / B.E / B.Tech / MBA / M.Tech freshers cannot apply.
- Updated Resume copy.
- Any Government ID.
Contact Person : Manjushree
Walk-in Date : December 2017
Walk-in Time : 11 AM to 1 PM
Accenture Bang 3 Tower B Reception
4/1, IBC Knowledge Park,
Bangalore, Karnataka 560029.
Landmark : Opposite to Fire Station.