Amazon Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer At Bangalore
Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Should work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, and e-Commerce website development.
* Must own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
* Should have management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
* Should assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
* Must create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
* Must have strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
* Should have good knowledge of solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
* Must have knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
* Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Should have ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Website : https://www.amazon.jobs/
Apply Mode : Online