Amazon Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp at Hyderabad
Company Name : Amazon Development Center (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role :
- Seller Support Associate
- Transaction Risk Investigator
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Salary Details : As Per Industry
Description About Job :
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Company Profile :
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want low prices, vast selection, and convenience Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers
Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting.Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 13th to 18th March 2017
Walkin Time : 10 AM – 3 PM
Venue Details :
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt, Ltd.,
Building No: 12c, 2nd floor,
Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Hitech City, Hyderabad 500081
Company Website : https://www.amazon.jobs