Amazon Walk-in Drive for Freshers
Company name :Amazon
Job Role: KDP Support Analyst
Job location : Hyderabad
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Apply mode: Walk-in
Amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. The tech giant is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization.It started as an online bookstore and later diversified to sell DVDs,Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. It also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand AmazonBasics. Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India, and Mexico. It also offers international shipping to certain other countries for some of its products
Skills Required :
- Should be willing to work in night shifts
- EXcellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Process and respond to phone calls and emails received from publishers
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- Work on developing responses for common questions
- Work with operations manager in documenting process flows
- Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing(KDP) is a self -service publishing platform for publishing e-books to the Amazon kindle store.
- The KDP Support Analyst will be the front line interface between Amazon and vendors/ content publishers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the kindle store.
- THe KDP Suport Analyst will serve as the primary support interface for vendors using the KDP system and ensure all their concerns are duly attended to ,such that the system works smoothly
- This is a unique oppurtunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that is changing the way people read
- Freshers or candidates with 0-1yr experience.
- Candidates must have completed graduation
- Willingness to work in night shifts
- Candidates who can join immediately
- System based voice Assessment
- Managerial interviews
- That this is a contract role for a period of 9 months
- Candidates who have attended interview for the same role in the last 6 months are not eligible to reapply
- Updated Resume Copy
- Any Government Identity card
- Passport size photographs
Contact person : HR
Date of walk-in : Feb 05,2018
Time of walk-in : 10:00AM
Bldg no.12-C, 2nd floor,
Mindspace Raheja IT Park
Madhapur Ranga Reddy District