Amazon Walk-in Drive for Experience
Company Name : Amazon Development Centre India Limited
Job Role : ERC Assosciates
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 1-5 years
Job Location : Bangalore
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Salary : As Per Industry
Amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. The tech giant is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization.It started as an online bookstore and later diversified to sell DVDs,Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. It also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand AmazonBasics. Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India, and Mexico. It also offers international shipping to certain other countries for some of its products. In 2016, Dutch, Polish, and Turkish language versions of the German Amazon website were launched. In 2017, it announced its’s plans to acquire Whole Foods Market for $13.4 billion by the end of the year, which would vastly increase it’s presence as a physical retailer. The acquisition was interpreted by some as a direct attempt to challenge Walmart as a physical store.
- Receive & log all queries received through phone in the Trouble Ticketing tool.
- Responding to inquiries regarding policies and programs including benefits, attendance, payroll deductions, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of policies & processes for multiple Customers group.
- Ensure the Service level are achieved at all times for HRS processes.
- Innovative with a commitment to change and process improvement applying KAIZEN and LEAN methodologies.
- Integrity and discretion in dealing with sensitive information and ensure data privacy at all times.
- Take ownership for query resolution and individual metrics.
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word and Visio.
- Application of phone etiquettes in customer interactions.
Walk-in Date : 07th Aug 2017 – 18th Aug 2017
Walk-in Time : 09:00 AM
2870, Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
Company Website : https://www.amazon.jobs/en-gb