Amazon Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Seller Support Voice Process
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Any Degree
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Salary: Rs. 2.75 – 3.75 LPA
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. The tech giant is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization. It started as an online bookstore and later diversified to sell DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. It also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand AmazonBasics. Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India, and Mexico. It also offers international shipping to certain other countries for some of its products.
- The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or e-mail support governed by internal service level agreements.
- The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform.
- The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
- Education: 3rd level qualification Graduation
- Language: English proficiency
- 6 + months experience in a customer service /contact Centre environment would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
Walk-in Date: 12 June 2018 – 15 June 2018
Walk-in Time: 9.30 AM – 11.30 AM
Amazon Development Centre,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Orion Building, Doddanekundi Circle,
Outer ring road, Marathalli Post