Amazon Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Experience
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Seller Support Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0-4 Years
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. The tech giant is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization. It started as an online bookstore and later diversified to sell DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. It also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand AmazonBasics. Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India, and Mexico. It also offers international shipping to certain other countries for some of its products.
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office.
- Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Business acumen in the areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous.
- Process improvement awareness and experience.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate the appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
Walk-in Date: 31st July 2018 – 3rd August 2018
Walk-in Time: 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Amazon Development Center India
Orion Building, Ground Floor
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
K R Puram- Marathalli Ring Road, Mahadevapura
Landmark: Opposite Soul Space Arena Mall