Amazon Walk-in Drive for Freshers
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Role: Special Projects Financial Analyst
Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. The tech giant is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization.It started as an online bookstore and later diversified to sell DVDs,Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. It also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand AmazonBasics. Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India, and Mexico. It also offers international shipping to certain other countries for some of its products
- We are looking for a motivated part-time Financial Analyst to join our Special Projects team in Bangalore, India.
- This team is responsible for creating and growing an innovative new project that will inform larger company strategic decisions.
- The Financial Analyst will assist with data entry and financial analysis of multiple small sized project teams worldwide.
- They will have an entrepreneurial mindset and help determine key metrics and weekly, monthly, and quarterly finance reporting.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Data entry and financial analysis of multiple teams worldwide.
- Recording and cleaning up Excel data as per detailed instructions by her/his manager.
- Performing a wide range of data collection, data entry, and data processing related tasks.
- Support financial rhythms for new business unit then support in ongoing finance reporting, analysis, and forecasting.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work in a fast-paced environment and take ownership of multiple priorities to drive projects to completion.
- Interest in finance in business such as E-Commerce, Retail, Retail Operations Finance.
- Bachelors degree in B.Com / BBA with major in Accounting.
- Experience with accounting software such as QuickBooks, Tally.
- Strong analytical skills including basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Self-starter, motivated, and extremely organized.
- Updated resume copy
- Any Government ID
- Passport size photo.
Contact Person: HR
Date of Walk-in: Jan 17, 2018
Time of Walk-in: 9:00 AM
2870, Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park ,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli Post,
Bangalore, Karnataka – 560037