Amazon Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Amazon
Job Role : Seller Support Assosciate
Job Location : Bangalore
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 to 4 years
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Skills : Good Communication Skills
Amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. The tech giant is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization.It started as an online bookstore and later diversified to sell DVDs,Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. It also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand AmazonBasics. Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India, and Mexico. It also offers international shipping to certain other countries for some of its products.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of seller issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution and attendance.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
- Preliminary Screening Round.
- Versant Round (Voice & Accent Test).
- Operations Round 1.
- Operations Round 2.
Mandatory Documents :
- Updated Resume Copy.
- Any Government ID.
- Passport Size Photographs.
Walk-in Date : Nov 06, 2017 – Nov 10, 2017
Walk-in Time : 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Amazon Recrutiment Centre,
Ground Floor, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Opp.Soul Space Arena mall, K.R. Puram, Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevapura, Bangalore, Karnataka -560048