Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Amazon
Designation : Service Associate
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Rs 2,75,000/- PA
Job Description :
- Must be action oriented, self-disciplined and organized.
- Must have effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards.
- Should have ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
- Must have good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately.
- Should have good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses.
- Must have ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Must have good typing skills.
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity.
- Should ensure Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- Candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- Should be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Company Profile :
Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company, founded in July 5, 1994, by Jeff Bezos and based in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, later diversifying to sell DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming.
The company also produces consumer electronics—notably, Amazon Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, and Fire TV—and is the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS). The Amazon also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand Amazon Basics.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 15th to 20th May 2017
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Raheja Mindspace, Building No: 9, 10th Floor,
Opp to Westin Hotel, Hitech City, Hyderabad.
Company Website :https://www.amazon.com/