Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Amazon Development Center (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role : Seller Support Associate
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary Details : INR Rs: 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Description About Job :
- The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements.
- The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform.
- The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and
- Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Company Profile :
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want low prices, vast selection, and convenience Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.
Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting.Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Apply Mode : Walkin `
Walkin Date : 12th to 30th June 2017 (Monday to Friday)
Walkin Time : 09:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Venue Details :
Orion building, GF, 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
K.R. Puram, Marathalli Ring Road
Company Website : https://www.amazon.com/