Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp at Bangalore
Company Name : Amazon
Designation : Transaction Risk Investigator
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 5 years
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
Recruitment Process :
Company Profile :
Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company, founded in July 5, 1994, by Jeff Bezos and based in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, later diversifying to sell DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming.
The company also produces consumer electronics—notably, Amazon Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, and Fire TV—and is the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS). Amazon also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand Amazon Basics.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 30th Jan to 4th Feb 2017
Walkin Time : 09:00 AM
Venue Details :
Orion building ,GF ,8th ,9th ,10th & 11th Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park, K.R. Puram-,
Marathalli Ring Road,Mahadevpura, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Website : www.amazon.com