Capgemini Walk-in Drive For Supply Chain Finance
Company Name: Capgemini Technology Services India Limited
Skills: SCF(Supply Chain Finance)
Designation: Process Associate/Senior Associate
Experience: 1-5 Yrs
Shifts: Australian Shifts Mandate
Education: Any Commerce Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Capgemini is a French multinational information technology consulting corporation headquartered in Paris, France. It provides IT services and is one of the world’s largest IT consulting, outsourcing and professional services companies with almost 190,000 employees in over 40 countries. It was founded in 1967 by Serge Kampf in Grenoble, France. Its regional operations include North and South America, Northern Europe & Asia Pacific and Central & Southern Europe. Services are delivered through four disciplines; Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing, and Local Professional Services. The latter is delivered through Sogeti, a wholly-owned subsidiary. A pioneer in the IT industry, it has over 50 years of global expertise collaborating with leading corporations and now brings its Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing experience to India. With dedicated teams to service the local market.
- Responsible for the Operational planning activities like forecasting, standard cost maintenance and release in SAP.
- The transfer price calculation and maintenance in SAP.
- Responsible for analyzing and providing reasons for variance in standard cost and transfer price.
- Full-time testing of Projects for data integrity on FI to CO module from the client site.
- Responsible for Pre MEC planning, MEC execution, country, and regional reviews.
- Maintaining all the documents up to date for the team: Process maps, Standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for providing oversight and ensure accuracy of all process outputs (Reports) and adherence to agreed quality metrics.
- Participate in special projects to drive efficiency and control within the process.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of reconciliations.
- Responsible for timely communication on issues, risk and status updates.
- Facilitate substantive audit and control testing by internal and external auditors.
Walk-in Date: 18th October 2019
Walk-in Time: 10 AM – 12 PM
Contact Person: Munmun Ghosh
Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd
Brigade Metropolis, Summit Tower A,
73/1 Garudacharpalya, Mahadevpura Post,
Whitefield Main Road, Bangalore-560048