Accenture Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name: Accenture
Qualification: Any Degree
Experience: 0-4 Years
Job Role: Customer Support Associate (ITES Operations)
CTC: Rs.1.5 to 3.75 LPA
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Accenture is a global management consulting and professional services company that provides a strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. It’s a Fortune Global company. It has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, since 1 September 2009. Apple Inc. announced a partnership with Accenture to create iOS business solutions. Its current clients include 94 of the Fortune Global. Its Strategy provides business strategy, technology strategy, and operations strategy services. It provides technology, business and management consulting, digital marketing, analytics, and mobility services. It focuses on technology solutions, implementation, delivery, and research & development, including its Technology Labs for emerging technologies. Operations focus on an “as-a-service” model of service delivery. This includes business process outsourcing, IT services, cloud services, managed operations, security, and infrastructure services. The company also operates a “National Security Services” business.
- Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the Customer Service Level Agreement.
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
- Predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Effective relationship with the client.
- Graduate (Freshers) or Undergraduate (With 6 months work Exp).
- Experience: 0 to 1+ years of exp, (Customer Support).
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Rotational Shifts.
BE, Btech or masters degree candidates not eligible to apply.
Contact Person: Rajath – Write Contact person Name on top of your Resume
- 10th Markes card
- 2nd PUC marks card
- Degree certificates, PDC and all semester marks cards
- Pan card, Adhar card, Driving, and Identification cards
- Previous Company Experience letters, offer letters, Payslip
Date & Time: 14 Nov to 16 Nov 2018 (Wednesday to Friday) from 11 AM onwards
Bang 3 Tower B Reception
4/1, IBC Knowledge Park,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029.
Landmark: Opposite to Fire Station.