Amazon Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Transaction Risk Investigator
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Any Degree
Experience: 0-4 Years
CTC: Rs 2.75 to 3.75 LPA
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. The tech giant is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization. It started as an online bookstore and later diversified to sell DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. It also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand AmazonBasics. Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India, and Mexico. It also offers international shipping to certain other countries for some of its products.
- Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team.
- Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online e-commerce risk.
- Ideal applicants will have experience in the e-commerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace.
- All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years (Max).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Documents to carry
- 3 Copies of Resume
- Pancard is mandatory.
Date: 19th Nov to 23rd Nov 2018 (Monday – Friday) Time: 09.30 AM to 11.30 AM
Amazon Development Center India Pvt Ltd,
Orion Building, Ground Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037