DHL Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : DHL Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role : Associate/Senior Associate
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Job Location : Mumbai
Salary Details : INR 2,00,000 – 2,75,000 P.A
Description About Job :
- Update and monitor entries in software / system.
- Data Entry as required during making various bills for shipping and Air logistics.
- Verifies and corrects errors in data to ensure accuracy of completed work.
- Utilises knowledge of various computer Software.
- Maintain records including problem documentation and action taken; file management logs and similar data.
- Generating reports in excel.
- Client co-ordinations.
- Follow up with stations & Offices for documentations.
Company Profile :
DHL Express is a division of the German logistics company Deutsche Post DHL providing international express mail services. Deutsche Post DHL is the world’s largest logistics company operating around the world,particularly in sea and air mail.Founded in 1969 to deliver documents between San Francisco and Honolulu, the company expanded its service throughout the world by the late 1970s. The company was primarily interested in offshore and inter-continental deliveries, but the success of FedEx prompted their own intra-US expansion starting in 1983.
In 1998, Deutsche Post began to acquire shares in DHL. It reached majority ownership in 2001, and completed the purchase in 2002. Deutsche Post then effectively absorbed DHL into its Express division, while expanding the use of the DHL brand to other Deutsche Post divisions, business units and subsidiaries. Today, DHL Express shares its DHL brand with other Deutsche Post business units, such as DHL Global Forwarding and DHL Supply Chain.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 10th & 11th April 2017
Walkin Time : 11 AM – 2 PM
Venue Details :
DHL Logistics Pvt Ltd,
247 Park, Tower A, 5th Floor,
502, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai-83,
Lank mark: Home Town Shopping mall
Company Website : http://www.dhl.co.in/en/careers.html