Genpact Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Semi-Voice Banking Process
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0-5 Years
CTC: 1,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Walk-in Date: 5th September 2018 & 6th September 2018
Genpact India stands for “generating business impact.” We design, transform and run intelligent business operations including those that are complex and specific to a set of chosen industries. The result is advanced operating models that foster growth and manage cost, risk, and compliance across a range of functions such as finance and procurement, financial services account servicing, claims management, regulatory affairs, and industrial asset optimization.
Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric and this heritage contribute to our deep understanding of a process. As GE made Lean and Six Sigma pervasive, Genpact applies this same industrial engineering ethos to business processes operations. Built with this single-minded passion for process science and operational excellence.
- Respond to Customer enquiries and problem escalations.
- Provide E-mail and Phone support to troubleshoot and resolve issues experience.
- Provide Good customer service to the customers over the call and chat.
- Excellent communication Skills both verbal and written mandatory.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English & Hindi.
- 24*7 SHIFT.
- 5-days working.
Note: Mention HR Reference as “Megha” on top of the resume. (MANDATORY)
- Updated resume.
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- Any Government ID Proof.
Walk-in Time: 11 AM to 2 PM
Salarpuria, Soft Zone,
Bellandur, Next to Indian Oil Petrol Bunk,