IBM Walk-in Drive For Freshers
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Technical Support Associate
Job Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
Interview Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/BTech/Any Degree
Apply Mode: Walk-in
IBM India has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, it helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
A career with IBM whether you join us as an intern, a graduate, an early professional or experienced professional provides a gateway into a global network of talented, driven and inquisitive individuals, working together in a company where creativity and individuality are deeply valued and cultivated. So if you are thinking about a career or you are interested in learning how your skills, expertise, and interests fit with available job opportunities.
- As a Technical support associate, the Candidate would be providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- The job will require the Candidate to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery.
- Perform problem cause analysis.
- Resolve routine customer problem.
- Any Graduation
- Proven communication skills
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Shifts: The Candidate would be required to work in a 24×7 environment and the shifts can vary depending on geographies supported.
Contact Person: Deepak A Kumar & Nishith Sarkar
Date: 17th Nov 2018
Time: 09.30 AM to 12.00 PM
IBM India Private Limited
D Block, Embassy Golf Links
Domlur, Bangalore – 560071