Intelenet Global Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp at Hyderabad
Company Name : Intelenet Global Services Pvt.Ltd
Designation : Associate/Senior Associate
No Of Positions : 100 Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Salary : INR 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
Job Description :
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide high-level GIS mapping.
- Analysis and modeling to support the needs.
- Focused on utilization of GIS techniques.
- Deploying, collected data and using GIS tools.
- Production of maps.
Additional Skills Required :
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well organized.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
Company Profile :
Intelenet Global Services was formed in October 2000. as a 50:50 Joint Venture (JV) between Tata Consultancy Services and Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd. (HDFC) and started operations in November 2001.In July 2004, TCS divested its 50% stake, which was purchased by Barclays Bank Plc one of Intelenet’s biggest clients. By 2006.
In 2006, Intelenet Global ventured into the India domestic BPO industry with its acquisition of Sparsh BPO Services from Spanco Telesystems. Intelenet Global is the largest player in the domestic BPO market with over 18000 employees in 10 locations across India, providing customer management, outbound sales and analytics in the Banking and Financial Services.
Recruitment Process :
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 18th Feb to 3rd March 2017
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM
Venue Details :
Intelenet Global Services,
1st Floor,Sowbhagya’s Amulya Complex,
Opp Cyber towers,Hitech City Road,
Company Website : https://www.intelenetglobal.com/careers.html