Information regarding Recruitment drive for IT/ESDM Sector professionals
Information regarding Recruitment drive for IT/ESDM Sector professionals to work with Japanese companies
Govt. of Karnataka under its Memorandum of Understanding with Govt. of Mie Prefecture in Japan, wishes to invite applications of suitable candidates from Karnataka for requirement of Highly skilled Software Engineers at companies located in Japan.
Qualification and Employment Details:
- Qualification Eligibility: BE or Masters Degree from a recognized Indian university with first class / first division in Computer Science / Information Science. BE with 5 years of work experience OR Masters with 3 years work experience.
- Employment Type & Period : Contract for 1-3 years which is extendible
- Workplace: Japan – Nagoya (Aichi Prefecture) / Mie (Mie Prefecture)
- Salary: JPY 08 – 12 million per annum
- Benefits: Weekends, Summer / Winter Vacation, Paid leaves, Japanese National Holidays, Medical insurance, Work insurance, Pension premium etc.
- Mandatory programming knowledge of any two language – (i) C/C++, (ii) Java, (iii) C#, (iv) Ruby, (v) Python, (vi) R
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning skills in Azure ML, HD Insight, Tensor Flow, Spark, Mahaut etc.
- Fluency in English language (both written and spoken) is mandatory. Candidate must be willing to acquire working knowledge of Japanese (company will provide paid training course)
- Valid passport for at least the next 5 years
- Candidate must be a domicile of Karnataka state for at least 10 years.
- Application format can be downloaded from Here. Please note Copy of supporting documents must be submitted along with the application format.
- Duly filled application form must be send either by email or delivered no later than 1700 hrs on 31st March, 2017.
By Email: email@example.com
By Post to:
Nodal Officer – GoK-Mie JWG,
ICT Skills Development Society,
Directorate of IT & BT, BMTC- Central Offices Building,
TTMC ‘A’ Block, 2nd Floor,
Double Road, Shanthi Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560027
- All applications will be screened and eligible candidates would undergo an assessment tests
- Selected candidates will be called for interviews / discussions by as required by the employer
- Final selection will be subsequently communicated to the candidates and Visa etc. will be accordingly processed in line with the start date of the work contract etc
- Candidates who are offered the job should be ready to relocate to Japan for 1 – 3 years or more.
Japanese Company with hiring requirement will be following its internal processes for selection and interviews and the work contract will be between Company and the candidate. The Govt. of Karnataka & Mie prefecture Govt. are facilitation partners and are in no way liable or responsible for anything, including selection/interview/contract and other related processes.