Syncfusion Walk-in Drive for Freshers at Chennai
Company Name : Syncfusion
Job Role : Graphic Designer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 to 5 Years
Skills : Good communication skills
Job Description :
- Continually provide iterative improvements to our websites and brand and proactively look for opportunities for improvement.
- Create and maintain a library of design and interface resources for use by product teams.
- Monitor industry trends and best practices.
- Contribute to the worlds leading iconography library: Syncfusion Metro Studio.
- Work closely with developers and speak their language.
Skills Required :
- You live and breathe design.
- You clearly and enthusiastically present your work, and are happy to receive feedback, knowing that the best solution comes through collaboration and iteration.
- You have 0-5 years experience designing for web, desktop, mobile and print.
- You are a master of Adobe Creative Suite.
- You have a Bachelors degree in design, visual communication, user experience, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Provide some portfolio work that shows how you design and implement some of the many principles.
Company Profile :
Syncfusion is the enterprise technology partner of choice for software development, delivering a broad range of web, mobile, and desktop controls coupled with a service-oriented approach throughout the entire application lifecycle.
Syncfusion has established itself as the trusted partner worldwide for use in mission-critical applications. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Research Triangle Park, N.C., Syncfusion has more than 12,000 customers, including large financial institutions, Fortune 100 companies, and global IT consultancies.
Mandatory Documents :
- Updated Resume Copy.
- Any Government Identity Card.
- Passport Size Photographs.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Date of Walk-in : Mar 04, 2017
Time of Walk-in : 10:00 AM
Walk-in Address :
AJ 217, 4th Avenue ,
Shanthi Colony, Anna Nagar,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600040
Official Website : https://www.syncfusion.com/careers/hiring/openings