TCS Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Service
Job Role: Citizen Service Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with a minimum of 45% and above only)
CTC: 1,75,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Tata Consultancy Service Limited was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited. Its early contracts included punched card services to sister company TISCO (now Tata Steel), working on an Inter-Branch Reconciliation System for the Central Bank of India, and providing bureau services to Unit Trust of India. In 1975, TCS delivered an electronic depository and trading system called SECOM for the Swiss company SIS SegaInterSettle.
TCS established India’s first dedicated software research and development centre, the Tata Research Development and Design Centre (TRDDC) in Pune. In 1981, it established India’s first client-dedicated offshore development centre, set up for clients Tandem. TCS later (1993) partnered with Canada-based software factory Integrity Software Corp, which TCS later acquired. In anticipation of the Y2K bug and the launch of a unified European currency.
- Decent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good personality and customer handling skills.
- Proficient in English and Local language (Kannada).
- Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy.
- Full-time courses only can be considered.
- Freshers preferred (2016, 2017 & 2018Pass-outs).
- Operational role.
- Age – 21 – 26 Yrs.
- Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total.
- One Photograph (Passport Size)
- Copy of Address proof, PAN (PAN is mandatory)
- Class 10 Mark-Sheet
- Class 12 Mark-Sheet
- Bachelor Degree Mark-Sheets, Provisional or Degree Certificate
- PG Mark-Sheets, Provisional or PG Certificate
BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech & M.Sc candidates need not apply.
Walk-in Date: 19th June 2018 – 22nd June 2018
Walk-in Time: 2 PM to 5 PM
Passport Seva Kendra,
Saiarcade Survey No:56/P,
Devarabisanahalli Marathahalli outer ring road