Wipro Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name: Wipro
Job Role: Technical Service Desk
Batch: Any Batch
Experience: 0-4 Years
Interview Location: Bangalore/Pune
Job Location: Bangalore/Pune
Qualification: BE/Btech/Any Degree
Skills: Good Communication Skills
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or Western India Products Limited) is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2013, it demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses. It is global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 1,70,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.7 Billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2016. It helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model.
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident/ problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independently and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight the scope of automation to lead or Manager.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from a recognized university.
- Language Skills: English Language.
Walk-in Date: 19th January 2019
Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark,
Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057