Cognizant Technology solutions Walk-in Drive for Freshers
Company name: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Job Role: international Voice Process -Process Executive
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification: Any Graduate
Apply mode: Walk-in
Cognizant began as Dun & Bradstreet Satyam Software (DBSS),established as Dun & Bradstreet’s in-house technology unit focused on implementing large-scale IT projects for Dun & Bradstreet businesses. In 1996, the company started pursuing customers beyond Dun & Bradstreet.In 1996, Dun & Bradstreet spun off several of its subsidiaries including Erisco, IMS International, Nielsen Media Research, Pilot Software, Strategic Technologies and DBSS, to form a new company.Three months later, in 1997, DBSS renamed itself to Cognizant Technology Solutions. In July 1997, Dun & Bradstreet bought Satyam’s 24% stake in DBSS for $3.4 million.Headquarters were moved to the United States, and in March 1998, Kumar Mahadeva was named CEO. Operating as a division of the company Corporation, the company mainly focused on Y2K-related projects and web development.
Job Description :
- Candidates should be interested to work in international Voice Process
- Candidates should be flexible to work in night shifts.
- Candidate should possess good communication skills.
- Candidates who attended the interview in the last 3 months will not be proceeed further.
- Graduation should have at least 15 years(10+2+3/4) years of education.
- Candidates with backlogs/arrears or non graduates will not be proceed further.
- Referrals are invited
- Updated Resume Copy.
- Any Government Identity Card.
- Passport size photographs
Contact Person: Kiran
Date of Walk-in: May 25,2018
Time of Walk-in: 11:00AM
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Mahogany (F2 Building),
2nd floor,Hebbal Outer ring road,