Cognizant Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Role: Process Executive (International Voice Process)
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BSc, BCom, BBA, BMS, BCA
Experience: 0- 1 Year
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Cognizant began as Dun & Bradstreet Satyam Software (DBSS), established as Dun & Bradstreet’s in-house technology unit focused on implementing large-scale IT projects for Dun & Bradstreet businesses. In 1996, the company started pursuing customers beyond Dun & Bradstreet. In 1996, Dun & Bradstreet spun off several of its subsidiaries including Erisco, IMS International, Nielsen Media Research, Pilot Software, Strategic Technologies and DBSS, to form a new company. Three months later, in 1997, DBSS renamed itself to Cognizant Technology Solutions. In July 1997, Dun & Bradstreet bought Satyam’s 24% stake in DBSS for $3.4 million. Headquarters were moved to the United States, and in March 1998, Kumar Mahadeva was named CEO. Operating as a division of the company Corporation, the company mainly focused on Y2K-related projects and web development.
- Candidates should be interested to work in International Voice Process.
- Candidates should be flexible to work in night shifts.
- Candidate should possess good communication skills.
- Candidates who attended the interview in the last 3 months will not proceed further.
- Graduation should have at least 15years (10+2+3/4) years of education.
- Candidates with backlogs/arrears or non-graduates will not proceed further.
- Referrals are invited.
Shift: Flexible for night shifts (Night shift allowance and Pick up & drop Cab facility)
Mode Of Interview: Face To Face
Walk-in Date: 22nd June 2018
Walk-in Time: 11 AM
Contact Person: Kiran Deepak
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Mahogany (F2 Building),
2nd Floor, Hebbal outer ring road,
Rachenahalli, Bangalore- 560045