Cognizant Walk-in Drive
Company Name: Cognizant Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd
Job Role: Senior Process Executive(Non-Voice Process)
Job Location: Bangalore
Shift: Flexible to work in night shifts
Experience: 1-4 Years
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Cognizant began as Dun & Bradstreet Satyam Software (DBSS), established as Dun & Bradstreet’s in-house technology unit focused on implementing large-scale IT projects for Dun & Bradstreet businesses. In 1996, the company started pursuing customers beyond Dun & Bradstreet. In 1996, Dun & Bradstreet spun off several of its subsidiaries including Erisco, IMS International, Nielsen Media Research, Pilot Software, Strategic Technologies, and DBSS, to form a new company. Headquarters were moved to the United States, and in March 1998, Kumar Mahadeva was named CEO. Operating as a division of the company Corporation, the company mainly focused on Y2K-related projects and web development.
- Knowledge in the Airline industry
- Good Written and oral communication
- Ability to understand customer needs and deliver accordingly
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts /offs.
- Candidate having experience in Customer service / Customer support is eligible.
- Experience in Customer care background/airline background / Hotel Industry/ticketing tools are eligible.
- A copy of your updated resume(Mandatory)
- 2 passport size photograph (Mandatory)
- Copy of your government photo id (Pan card / Passport / Driving License ). (Mandatory)
- Print Out of this Email.
- You who have taken up an interview with cognizant in the last 2 months are not eligible to re-take the interview again
Walk-in Date: 15th October 2019 – 17th October 2019.
Walk-in Time: 11 AM to 1 PM
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Mahogany (F2 Building),
2nd Floor, Hebbal outer ring road,
Rachenahalli, Bangalore- 560045