Dell Walk-in Drive for Freshers
Company Name: Dell
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Role: Customer Care Executive
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 to 5 years
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Dell is a multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas and one of the largest technology companies in the world with 138,000 employees. It manufactures, sells, repairs, and supports personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, computer software, computer peripherals, high definition televisions, cameras, printers, and electronics built by other manufacturers. The company is well known for its innovations in supply chain management and e-commerce. It is eponymously named after its founder, Michael Dell. With a market share of 15.9%, It was the third largest PC vendor in the world in the first quarter of 2017, after Lenovo and HP . In the first quarter of 2016, it was the largest manufacturer of computer monitors in the world, with a market share of 16.8%. It is the third largest employer and largest private employer in Austin, Texas. On September 7, 2016, it merged with EMC Corporation and both companies became subsidiaries of Dell Technologies.
Skills: Good communication skills
- Responds to customer service inquires regarding company products, features and/or services. Maintains ownership of customer issues directing customer to the appropriate agent when required.
- Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/ or product revenue(s)
- Works with various departments to meet maintaince services sales goals through constant process alignment.
- Works with customers and distributors to understand and document customer issuses. May be involved in pre or post -sales or both.
- Maintains ownership of customer issues untill problem resolution
- May be responsible for pre- sales and post-sales service to customers
- Identifies and dispatches available resourcesbased on needed expertise, customer dynamics and employee skill set to provide on site customer support
- Acts as a liasion between the customer and manufacturing ,sales,technical support and financial services
- Works under limited supervision with little direction from management and adheres to administrative policies and escalation procedures.
Job skills Required:
- Graduation compulsory
- Good communication skills in english (written and verbal)
- Ready to Work in Shifts
- Good telephone etiquette skills
- Knowledge of products,customer,service,policies and procedures,Good computer skills
- Working effectively with other teams and departments
- Problem solving skills
- Organizational skills,Time maqnagement skills and communication skills
- Relevant experience from Customer Service is an added advantage
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate may apply.
- 10+2 must have 1 year of international calling experience/2 years of domestic experience
- Updated REsume Copy
- Any Government identity card
- Passport size photographs.
Contact person: Ajith Abraham/Aswathy S
Contact Number : +91-80-284119110
Date of WAlk-in: Feb 19,2018-Feb 23,2018
Time of Walk-in: 2:00 PM
No 12/2-A,13/1-A,A Divyashree Greens
Inner Ring Road , Challaghatta,
Varthur Hubli, Domlur,
Company Website : http://www.dell.com/learn/in/en/incorp1/careers