Deloitte Walkin Interview For Freshers at Chennai
Company Name : Deloitte
Job Role : Chartered Accountant
No of Vacancies : Multiple Posts
Qualification : CA
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Salary Details : INR 6,00,000 – 7,50,000 P.A
Description About Job :
- Basic understanding of business process / IT process to identify potential risks.
- Performing walkthroughs and evaluating controls.
- Testing of controls in line with the audit standards / requirements
Advanced Excel skills.
- Good documentation and presentation skills.
- Assist in all aspects of data extraction, analysis and reporting
Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Creative in thinking innovative ideas/approaches.
- Ability to work as part of a team with professionals at all levels
Proficiency in Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Open to learn new tools and technologies as per the project requirement.
- Interactive with team members and confident during client meetings, under the guidance of senior members of the project Be deadline-oriented and quality-focused.
Company Profile :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a UK-incorporated multinational professional services firm with operational headquarters in New York City in the United States.Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Deloitte services provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 244,400 professionals globally. In FY 2016, the company earned a record $36.8 billion USD in revenues. As of 2016, Deloitte is the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States.
As per reports in 2012, Deloitte had the largest number of clients amongst FTSE 250 companies in the UK and in 2015, Deloitte currently has the highest market share in auditing among the top 500 companies in India.Deloitte has been ranked number one by market share in consulting by Gartner, and for the fourth consecutive year, Kennedy Consulting Research and Advisory ranks Deloitte number one in both global consulting and management consulting based on aggregate revenue.In 2016, Fortune magazine ranked Deloitte as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For and Bloomberg Business has consistently named Deloitte as the best place to launch a career.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 25th & 26th April 2017
Walkin Time : 10 AM
Venue Details :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
Deloitte Shared Services India LLP
ASV N Ramana Tower, 52,
Venkatnarayana Road, T. Nagar,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India – 600017
Company Website : https://www2.deloitte.com/in/en.html