Ernst Young Walk-in Drive For Freshers
Company Name : Ernst Young
Job Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Assurance Consultant
Qualification : B.Com, CA
Experience : Freshers
Apply Mode : Walk-in
EY (formerly Ernst & Young) is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world and is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms. EY operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 231,000 employees in over 700 offices around 150 countries in the world. It provides assurance (including financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to companies. The firm dates back to 1849 with the founding of Harding & Pullein in England. The current firm was formed by a merger of Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co. in 1989.
- The role of a Trainee/Consultant is to carry out routine substantive and controls- based testing for the GDS Assurance multinational clients.
- Clients are primarily based in the various countries of Europe and the US.
- Key challenges for the role are to provide high quality results to the local team, often to a tight deadline.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, onshore teams workstep allocation, and planned approach.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or accounting risks.
- Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business.
- Recognize potential issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the GDS Senior/Manager.
- Collaborate with GDS and local team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Deliver Work in line with designated methodology, project plan or process in line with EY standards.
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the GDS & local GDS assurance team.
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to local client team requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with GDS & local team contacts.
- Compare efficiency of assurance procedures performed across different clients and suggest ideas for improvement.
- Bring potential opportunities for extending the work performed by the GDS to the attention of both GDS & local teams.
- CA Intern completed.
- Articleship completed.
- Should be a graduate.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and book-keeping.
- Good written and oral communicaion skills.
- Robust logical & reasoning skills.
- Interest in business and community.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Updated resume copy.
- Government ID.
- Passport size photo.
Contact Person : Mridul Chandra
Walk-in Date : Dec 03, 2017
Walk-in Time : 9:00AM
Ground FLoor, The Oval Office,
Gate #5, Madhapur, Inorbit Mall Road 6, HITEC City,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500081