Flipkart Walkin Interview For Freshers
Company Name : Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Job Role : Associate/Senior Associate
No of Vacancies : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary Details : As Per Industry
Company Profile :
Flipkart was founded in 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal, both alumni of the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. They are not related to each other. They worked for Amazon.com, and left to create their new company incorporated in October 2007 as Flipkart Online Services Pvt. Ltd.The first product they sold was the book Leaving Microsoft To Change The World to a customer from Hyderabad.
Flipkart now employs more than 33,000 people.Flipkart allows payment methods such as cash on delivery, credit or debit card transactions, net banking, e-gift voucher and card swipe on delivery.After failure of its 2014 Big Billion Sale, Flipkart recently completed the second edition of Big Billion Sale held between 13 and 17 October. where it is reported that they saw a business turnover of $300 million in gross merchandise volume.
Description About Job :
- Openness to work flexible hours as required, including night shifts and holidays.
- Excellent customer service skills, as previously demonstrated.
- Excellent verbal, Written, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems individually or in a team environment.
- Ability to demonstrate customer empathy, excellent customer diplomacy skills.
- Problem ownership – go above and beyond to provide magical support.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 14th to 16th Dec 2016
Walkin Time : 11 AM
Venue Details :
Flipkart Internet Private Limited.
56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor,
Ozone Manay Tech Park,
Hosur Road, Garvebhavipalya,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068.
Company Website :http://www.flipkartcareers.com