HCL Technologies Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : HCL Technologies
Job Role : Mechanical Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 0-1 Year
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Skills : Good Communication Skills
HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. It emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business. HCL Technologies (the abbreviation of Hindustan Computers Limited) offers services including IT consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D, and business process outsourcing (BPO). It also provides services for next-gen technologies such as DRYiCE, Cybersecurity and Digital & Analytics. The company has offices in 34 countries including the United States, European countries like France and Germany, and Northern Ireland in the United Kingdom. It is on the Forbes Global 2000 list. It is among the top 20 largest publicly traded companies in India with a market capitalisation of $18.7 billion as of May 2017. As of July 2017, the company, along with its subsidiaries, had a consolidated revenue of $7.2 billion.
- Requires only BE Mechanical & Automobile candidates.
- Creation of parts catalogs / service manuals / repair manuals.
- Collection information from the PDM/PLM and creating/updating the manuals.
- Creation of 2D illustrations using 2D tools like corel draw.
- Creating / Modifying the existing Bill of materials and illustrations.
- Identifying the parts location in the vehicles.
- Reading the production documents to find the location of parts.
- Updated Resume.
- Any Government ID.
- Passport size photograph.
Contact Person : Rahul S
Walk-in Date : Dec 09, 2017
Walk-in Time : 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
HCL Technologies Limited,
Plot No. 3, Surya Sapphire,
Electronic City, Phase 1,
Bangalore, Karnataka -560100