HCL Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : HCL Technologies
Education : UG/PG ,BE/Mtech
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Job Role : IT Service Desk, Dc-ops, RDS L1& L2 ,GAM L1 &L2,Technical Support Engineer
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : INR 2,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.( Based on the current CTC)
Apply Mode : Walk-in
HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. HCL Technologies (Hindustan Computers Limited) offers services including IT consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D, and business process outsourcing (BPO). It also provides services for next-gen technologies such as DRYiCE, Cybersecurity and Digital & Analytics. The company has offices in 34 countries including the United States, European countries like France and Germany, and Northern Ireland in the United Kingdom. It is on the Forbes Global 2000 list. It is among the top 20 largest publicly traded companies in India with a market capitalisation of $18.7 billion as of May 2017. As of July 2017, the company, along with its subsidiaries, had a consolidated revenue of $7.2 billion.
- Candidates should have good knowledge in system Troubleshooting.
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customers end users
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
- Perform user account management activities
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products
Note : Mention Veena S on the top of resume and on HCL Form also.
Walk-in Date : 30th June 2018
Walk-in Time : From 10 AM onwards