Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Hexaware Technologies
Job Role : Software Developer
No of Vacancies : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Hexaware Technologies Limited (HTL) is an information technology and business process outsourcing service provider company based in Navi Mumbai, India. Founded in 1990. The company provides software services in Banking and Financial services, Health care and Insurance, Travel and Transportation and Manufacturing and consumer. The company specializes in an array of areas encompassing Application Transformation Management, Enterprise Solutions, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Digital Assurance, Infrastructure Management Services, Digital and Business Process Services.
On 28 July 2014 Hexaware Technologies announced the appointment of R Srikrishna as the Chief Executive officer. The company has its headquarters in Mumbai and has offices across US, Mexico and Canada in North America, Brazil in South America, Sydney in Australia, Singapore, Japan, India, China and UAE in Asia and UK, Germany, Bucharest and Netherlands in Europe. The company is presently listed amongst the top 20 IT services providing firms (NASSCOM). It has been recognized as the fastest growing outsourcing provider by Asia Outsourcing Congress for the year 2015-2016. The company is listed among Asia’s 200 best under a Billion on Forbes.
- Reviewing current systems.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Design and update software database.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 19th August 2017
Walkin Time : 09:00 AM
Venue Details :
Hexaware Technologies H5,
SIPCOT IT Park, Navalur Post,
Company Website : http://hexaware.com/careers/