IBM Walkin Interview For Freshers
Company Name : IBM
Designation : Associate/Senior Associate
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Location : Bangalore
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk
- Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Candidate require to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
Recruitment Process : Interview
Company Profile :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network.
IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Walk In Date : 19th to 23rd Dec 2016
Walk In Time : 10:00 AM
Interview Venue Details :
IBM India Pvt.Ltd,
D Block, Embassy Golf Links,
IBM India Pvt.Ltd,
D1 Block , Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road,
Official Website: http://www.ibm.com/in/careers/