Microland Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Microland Limited
Job Role : Service Desk Analyst
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 1 – 8 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Salary Details : INR 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 LPA
Description About Job :
- Resolve / fulfil incoming Service Desk incidents and requests from internal staff.
- Provide IT support for many technologies (mostly Microsoft) to a wide user base.
- Handling incoming telephone calls, emails and self-service tickets in a customer friendly and professional manner.
- Record all actions, conversations and work undertaken in the IT Service
- Management Tool (Service Now) Within Service Now, use the knowledge base for known errors and work around to aid diagnosis or resolution.
Company Profile :
Microland is a leading Hybrid IT Infrastructure Service Provider and a trusted partner to enterprises in their IT-as-a-Service journey. Incorporated in 1989 and headquartered in Bangalore, India, Microland has more than 3,500 professionals across its offices in Europe, Middle East, North America and India. The company enables global enterprises to become more agile and innovative through a comprehensive portfolio of services that addresses hybrid IT transformation, workspace transformation, service transformation and end-to-end IT Infrastructure Management.
Microland leverages analytics, automation and assurance to deliver reduced TCO, greater IT-business alignment and higher SLAs for its customers, through a unique IP built into its service delivery platform. It has been rated amongst the Top 10 Infrastructure Management Providers by Global Services, Microsoft’s Best Indian Infrastructure Partner for the eighth consecutive year, Major Contender in IT Infrastructure Services and Emerging Player in Cloud Infrastructure Services by Everest Group.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 13th May 2017
Walkin Time : 8 AM – 5 PM
Tamarai Tech Park, Next to Olymbia,
Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Company Website : http://microland.com/careers