online registration for ibm off campus
IBM Off Campus Drive 2016 for Software Engineers Freshers and Experienced in Bangalore
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry. IBM Sales & Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM’s unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM’s focus on business values, the company’s global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client’s organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners. Details of IBM Off Campus Drive 2016 for Software Engineers Freshers and Experienced in Bangalore.
Organization: IBM India
Job Type: IT / Software
Job Title: Software Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience required: Freshers and Experienced
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong in data structures and algorithms
- Excellent coding, analytical, debugging, database and troubleshooting skills
- Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in software development
- Knowledge of software development/life cycle process
- Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in software testing
- Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience with developing Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution on any platform
- Mid to strong experience in Unix technologies
- Knowledge of major mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 10, etc.)
What you’ll do
- Collaborate closely with developers, product managers and support engineers to correctly identify, prioritize and resolve issues.
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers to build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our management portal.
- Invent and prototype new features, then build, test and ship them in our products.
- Drive the implementation of new technologies which improve our ability to build great products.
How we’ll help you grow
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
Documents To Be Carried:
- Updated Resume
- Original ID Proof
- 2 Passport Size Photos