Oracle Walk-in Drive For Freshers
Company Name: Oracle India Private Limited
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Role: Analyst
Qualification: BCom, BBM, BBA, BSc, BCA
Apply Mode: Walk-in
An oracle was a person or agency considered to provide wise and insightful counsel or prophetic predictions or precognition of the future, inspired by the gods. As such it is a form of divination.
Oracle was thought to be portals through which the gods spoke directly to people. In this sense, they were different from seers who interpreted signs sent by the gods through bird signs, animal entrails, and other various methods.
The most important oracles of Greek antiquity were Pythia, priestess to Apollo at Delphi, and the oracle of Dione and Zeus at Dodona in Epirus. Other temples of Apollo were located at Didyma on the coast of Asia Minor, at Corinth and Bassae in the Peloponnese, and at the islands of Delos and Aegina in the Aegean Sea.
- Typing, filing, verifying records, generation invoices, and purchase orders.
- Opening mail, simple data entry, process expense reports and other administrative tasks.
- Researches and respond to internal or external inquiries.
- Working closely with local subsidiaries finance staff.
- May audit expenses and payment requests against corporate policies.
- Basic Knowledge in using Computer, EXCEL & MS Word.
- Willing to work on any assigned shifts.
- Sign a service agreement for 18 months.
- An aggregate of 60% and above.
Walk-in Date & Time: 4th August 2018 – 6th August 2018 at 11 AM
Contact Person: Bendita
Note: Candidates who have already taken an interview with Oracle in the past 6 months need not apply
Oracle India Private Limited
CommerceMantri, Level 7, No. 12/1 & 2, N S Palya
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560 076
Land Mark: Building on top of Shoppers Stop/ Close to Jayadeva Hospital