Pacer Automation Pvt Ltd Walk-in Drive for Freshers
Company Name: Pacer Automation Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Role: Technical Associate
Apply Mode: Walkin
Skills: Operating System, Outlook, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Networking
Greetings from PACER
Exp: 0 to 3 yrs
Role: Technical Trainee & Associate -L1 & L2
Join our talent group and be the one to ideate new solutions. At Pacer, we have an internal support center managing IT infrastructure of corporate clients by automation services wherein engineers attend to client’s technical issues via phone, chat, remote sessions and personal visits. We are a quick service provider and engage in creating happy customers. As per the prior SLAs, we cater to customized IT needs at the right time thereby reducing customer’s downtime.
We also facilitate deployment of trained technical engineer resources at our client’s sites for various IT support roles such as L1 & L2 Desktop Support, System Admin, IT Associate, Server Admin and so on based on the IT infrastructure of the site.
Upon joining us the incumbent would work on multiple technologies in Hardware, Networking devices, System Softwares and Servers. Residential positions are better suited for experienced candidates with sound technical knowledge and hands on experience on specified technologies. The fresher candidates can extensively learn multiple technologies and gain practical experience being a part of various projects such as migration, data movement, new implementation etc.
IT Support-L1& L2 (Residential and Internal support)
- Installation, troubleshooting and configuration of Win 7 /8/10 Operating System.
- Support Outlook, Active Directory, basic Networking, Hardware, OS etc.
- Will be independently working for troubleshooting issues using latest technologies.
- Will be learning and following standard processes and procedures of IT Management.
- Support LAN, VLAN, TCP/IP and basic networking technologies.
- Work on Remote management services and resolve ticketing system.
- Work on AD, DNS, DHCP, FILE SERVICE, and office 365 environment.
- Good knowledge of – Hardware, Outlook, Windows OS, User configuration & maintenance.
- Preferably candidates with hardware/ Networking/ MCP/ MCSE/ MCP/ MNA /MCSA will be preferred.
- Should be flexible for 24*7 support and movement to client sites if need be.
- Face to Face round with HR
- Face to Face Technical round with Managers.
Note: Fresher applying for this job should have basic understandings of Operating System, MS Outlook, Active Directory, Networking, Router, Switches, Cables, DNS, DHCP, VLAN, Hardware Parts – memory, hard disk, processor etc.
Note for Candidates:
- Please carry your resume and a photograph for the interview.
- Candidates with this mail copy of Interview call letter are only allowed for the interview.
- Candidates are also required to carry your original ID & Address proof like
- PAN/Aadhar/Passport etc & original marks cards for verification.
- Candidates are required to come prepared on basic IT Hardware, Networking & IT technologies.
Mandatory Documents :
- Updated Resume Copy.
- Any Government Identity Card.
- Passport Size Photographs.
Contact Person: Mahalakshmi
Contact Number: 080 42823027/ 9480298020.
Date of Walk-in: Dec 14, 2016 – Dec 16, 2016
Time of Walk-in: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Pacer Automation Pvt Ltd,
43/24, 2nd Cross,
Promenade Road, Frazer Town,