Robert Bosch Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name: Robert Bosch Business Solutions
Job Role: C/C++/HMI
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 1-6 Years
Apply Mode: Walk-in
In 1886, Robert Bosch founded the “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering” in Stuttgart. This was the birth of today’s globally active Robert Bosch GmbH. From the very beginning, the company’s history has been characterized by innovative drive and social commitment. We have compiled the highlights from over 125 years in our archives.
It is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 17,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- UI Development on tools like QT, CGI, Altia, IAR-VS, Rhapsody etc.,
- GUI technologies like widgets, animations, and graphics.
- Hands on experience with infotainment/mobile application development.
- Embedded Linux or Android.
- Usage of communication frameworks – CCA, D-Bus, RPC etc.
- Development environment setup including build environment.
- Embedded development tools methodologies. (eg: debug tools)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-driven and strong inter personal skills.
- Updated Resume Copy.
- Permanent Address Government Photo ID.
- Passport size photo – 2
Contact Person: Shaziya
Walk-in Date: 30th June 2018
Walk-in Time: 9 AM to 12 PM
Robert Bosch Engineering & Business Solutions
No.123, Industrial Layout, Hosur Road,
Landmark: Opposite Forum Mall