Syntel Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Syntel
Job Role : Process Associate
Job Location : Pune
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
CTC : Rs.2.75 – 3.75 LPA
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Syntel is a U.S.-based multinational provider of integrated technology and business services. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, Syntel utilizes development centers in India. It is a certified minority-owned business (MBE). It was founded in Troy, Michigan in 1980 with an initial investment of $2,000. Originally named Systems International, the company began by providing software staffing services to local corporations like General Motors (US) and some major Government Revenue projects, earning $30,000 in its first year. Syntel sells to companies in the banking and financial services, insurance, healthcare and life sciences, retail, logistics and telecom, and manufacturing sectors. It uses offshore centers for its IT and KPO services.The company’s offshore software development centers are located in Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon and Pune, India, as well as Manila, Philippines. The Company’s U.S. based development centers are located in Phoenix, Arizona, Nashville, Tennessee, and Memphis, Tennessee. Syntel’s first global development centers were established in Mumbai in 1992, and the company still maintains a strong presence in that city, as well as in Chennai. According to public filings, the company has over 80% of its billable workforce in India.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must be scouting for Career Oriented Energetic candidates for a promising career in the field of Capital Market & Derivative Market.
- Must have excellent Communication Skills.
- Should have flexibility to work in Night Shifts.
- Should expertise in concepts of capital markets/Securities/Mutual funds/derivatives.
- Must have good understanding of Financial and Accounting concepts.
- Should have Good analytical & data interpretation skills.
- Must be supporting and solving queries / issues in the product / real situations.
- Should be maintaining & tracking the systems and updating as per the requirement.
- Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Should be a effective team player.
- Should be well Versed with Investment Banking Terms-Capital Markets, Derivatives, Reconciliations, Month end closing Reports.
Contact Person : Shalakha Sharma
Walk-in Date : 16th January 2018 – 28th February 2018
Walk-in Time : 9 AM on wards
State Street, Syntel Services Private Ltd,
S-5 MIDC IT Tower, MIDC, Talawade,
Software Technology Park, Pune 412114