Airtel Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Airtel Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp at Bangalore
Company Name : Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Job Role : Field Engineer
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary Details : INR 1,00,000 – 2,75,000 LPA
Description About Job :
- Involve into Configuring, Monitoring & Troubleshooting of Networks.
- LAN/WAN/WLAN Installation & Configuration.
- Understand about DSL, Broadband, Router, and IP Protocols.
- Troubleshooting the lease line.
- Cross function coordination for delivery.
- Analytical skills to analyze customer technical faults for corrective actions.
- Coordination with cross functional teams CSD/NOC/ISP to provide faster resolutions.
- Basic knowledge of (MDF, Pillar and Sub-pillar)
- Knowledge about WI-FI & Modem Configuration.
- Driving KPI as per defined Targets.
Company Profile :
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 4 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers.
The formal inauguration of Lakshadweep Service was done by Honourable Administrator Lakshadweep, Shree B. V. Selvaraj, IAS by switching on the first tower at Kavaratti on 20th May 2008. The first call was made by Shree B. V. Selvaraj to Mr. Sanjay Kapoor, President, Mobile Services, Bharti Airtel Limited.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 17th to 22nd April 2017
Walkin Time : 10 AM – 4 PM
Venue Details :
Airtel Building, 1106/10 and 11,
Garvebhavi Road, 7th Mile Hosur Road,
Bangalore, Karnataka, India – 560068.
Lanmark: Opposite to Kudlu Gate bus stop.
Company Website : http://www.airtel.com/