KPMG Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name: KPMG
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Role: Software Developer
Educational Qualification: BE/B Tech
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Skills: Good Communication Skills
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 189,000 people and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups.
The name “KPMG” stands for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler.” It was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick in 1987.
- Looking for Software developers who are interested to work in workday cloud application.
- Primary responsibility is to develop interfaces, reports, data conversion and other technical development activities.
- Candidates should have a strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Should have good knowledge of XML, Web Services, Java/J2EE and any scripting language.
- Candidate should possess good communication skills. [Good written and verbal English language skills a must.]
- Candidate should also have good analytical and problem-solving mindset & skills.
- Min-cut off:70%
- Updated Resume Copy.
- Any Government ID.
- Passport Size Photographs.
Note: Candidates will not be allowed after 10 AM
Contact Person: Geetika
Date Of Walk-in: Jun 16, 2018
Time Of Walk-in: 9 AM to 10 AM
RMZ Ecoworld, Plot C1, Campus 7, 1st Floor, Doddakkanahalli Village,
Outer Ring Road, Varthur Hobli,
Bangalore, Karnataka – 560103