Genpact Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp at Chennai
Company Name : Genpact India
Designation : Associate/Senior Associate
No Of Positions : 20 Posts
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 1 – 3 years
Location : Chennai
Salary : INR 2,00,000 – 3,75,000 P.A
Job Description :
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible with 24/7 shift.
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
International Voice customer Service Experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work effectively with numbers to analyze and understand business trends.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Ability to work independently to achieve goals and targets
- Excellent Communication Skill is a Must
- Assistance and meet customer defined levels of Quality in Operations.
Recruitment Process :
Company Profile :
Genpact stands for “generating business impact.” We design, transform, and run intelligent business operations including those that are complex and specific to a set of chosen industries. The result is advanced operating models that foster growth and manage cost, risk, and compliance across a range of functions such as finance and procurement, financial services account servicing, claims management, regulatory affairs, and industrial asset optimization.
Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric and this heritage contributes to our deep understanding of process. As GE made Lean and Six Sigma pervasive, Genpact applies this same industrial engineering ethos to business processes operations. Built with this single-minded passion for process science and operational excellence.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 20th Jan 2017
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM
Venue Details :
Hotel – Ambica Empire,
Majesty Hall, 2nd floor,
No 79, 100 ft road,
Vadapalani, Chennai – 600026
Website : www.genpact.com