Infosys BPO Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Infosys BPO Ltd
Job Role : Customer Voice Support
Domain : Voice, Customer Service
Job Location : Bangalore
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Infosys BPO, the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPO focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing. It operates in India, Poland, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Ireland, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, the United States, Puerto Rico, China, the Philippines, Singapore, and Australia. It is headquartered in Bangalore, India. About 60% business of Infosys BPO comes from overlapping clients with the parent Infosys Ltd. During the FY 2013-14, it earned 48% of its revenue from North America, 34% from Europe, 4% from India and remaining 14% from other parts of the world.The proportion of voice and non-voice related revenue was 11:89 in the same financial year.
- Excellent communications skills (Written and spoken).
- Willing to Work in 24/7 shifts.
- Willing to work for International voice process.
- Any graduate /PG (Freshers 2017 batch with no backlogs).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good PC skills.
- Good customer convincing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Problem solving and working through ambiguous situations.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Receive and resolve inbound customer support queries via a phone queue or web tickets.
- Handle and resolve customer queries via inbound phone calls, emails or web chat.
- Provide support on non-technical & account management inquiries.
- Maintain awareness of competitive activity and opportunities for product development.
- Support tasks include interpreting contractual obligations, invoices, process adherence, customer migrations, and site administration functions.
- Utilize other the customer service skills efficiently.
- Research and resolve customer inquiries for the various products and services .
- Effectively articulate necessary customer and non-technical information to customers in a simple and concise manner.
- Must meet or exceed individual performance goals and metrics focused on providing customer support.
Walk-in Date : 30 Nov 2017
Walk-in Time : 10:30 AM – 4:00 PM
No. 27, Bannerghatta Road 3rd Phase, J. P. Nagar,