Wipro Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Wipro
Job Role : Software Developer
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Interview Location : Bangalore
Job Location : Mumbai, Chennai, Pune
Salary Details : As per Industry
Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or Western India Products Limited) is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2013,it demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses. The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945, in Amalner a small town in Jalgaon district by Mohamed Premji as ‘Western India Products’, later abbreviated to ‘Wipro’. Wipro Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 1,70,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.7 Billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2016. It helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting (WCCLG), a business unit operates in the FMCG segment dealing in consumable commodities. Established in 1945, its first product was vegetable oil, later sold under the brand name “Sunflower Vanaspati”.
Description About Job :
- Assists with creation of the automation architectures.
- Develop the automation in a given platform or scripting language.
- Creates RPA automation as per best practices.
- Documents thoroughly the whole development process.
- Collaborative, team focus.
- Thirst to learn and become a key expert in Robotic Process Automation.
- Enthusiastic and unprompted attitude for implementing and developing new operations.
Hands-on experience in most of the following areas :
- Windows, mainframe, or browser-based platforms.
- Application integration.
- Implementation of Agile methodologies or robotics tool-specific methodologies.
- Knowledge of relational databases and web services.
- Process and tools performance and scalability assessment.
- Data and information security.
- SQL development or administration.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Last Date : 19th August 2017
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM
Venue Details :
No.SJP S4, Doddakannelli,
Kaikondrahalli, Sarjapur Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035.
Company Website : http://careers.wipro.com/