Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp At Wipro
Company Name: Wipro
Job Role: Technical Service Desk
Batch: Any Batch
Experience: 0-4 Years
Interview Location: Bangalore
Job Location: Bangalore/Pune
Qualification: BE/Btech/Any Degree
Skills: Good Communication Skills
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or Western India Products Limited) is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2013, it demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses. It is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 1,70,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.7 Billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2016. It helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model.
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infrastructure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from a recognized university.
- Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User, and Device Management.
- Language Skills: English Language.
Walk-in Date: 21st July 2018
Walk-in Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
Venue Location: Bangalore
SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark,
84, KEONICS Electronic City,
Hosur Main Road