ISRO Walk-in Drive For Freshers
ISRO Walk-in Drive For Freshers
Company Name: ISRO
Job Role: Apprentice
Job Location: Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu)
Total Vacancies: 205
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/B.Lib.Sci/ Diploma/ITI
Apply Mode: Walk-in
ISRO is the Indian Space Agency under the Government of India. It’s formed in the year of 1969 and headquarters in Bangalore. It Managed and Controlled by the Department of Space(DoS). ISRO is having subdivisions for their Research facilities, Test facilities, Construction, and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, HRD..etc. It strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, Location-based services, telecommunication, meteorological application and in the management of our natural resources. The Indian Space Programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development. If you want more detail about ISRO you can check about us section in isro.gov.in
ISRO Job vacancies 2018-19
It Recruits the graduates to depend on their qualification. Recruitment news is available on Website and also Employment News newspaper. It conducts written the examination and another eligibility test to hire the right candidates. At present, ISRO announced vacancies for Graduate /Technician/Trade Apprentices through ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board(ICRB).
- First Class Engineering/Technology Degree in the respective disciplines.
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Arts/Science/Commerce) + Degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science with First Class.
- Diploma in Engineering/Technology in the respective disciplines with First Class.
- Diploma in Commercial Practice/Modern Office Practice with First Class.
- SSLC Pass Plus.
- ITI in respective Trade from NCVT with NTC.
- Candidates who have acquired Diploma / Graduation in Engineering in the years 2016, 2017, 2018 will alone be eligible to apply.
- Ex-apprentices or Candidates who are currently undergoing an apprenticeship in any organization/firm will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have joined for apprenticeship and have resigned before completion of training period will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates with one year or more job experience in the relevant field either in Government / Public / Private sectors will not be eligible to apply.
Age Limit (As on Date Of Interview):
- For All Apprentices: Below 35 years.
- For Technician Apprentice (Commercial Practice): Below 26 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Others as per government policy.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 5,000/Month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 3,542/Month
- Trade Apprentice (All trades): Rs.7,200/Month
- Trade Apprentice (Welder & COPA): Rs.6,400/Month
ISRO Recruitment Apprentice – Selection Process:
The selection for Apprenticeship Training will be done purely based on the PERCENTAGE OF MARKS secured in the qualifying examination as entered by the candidates in the Application FORM.
Date: 29 Sept 2018 to 13 Oct 2018 Time: 08:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Graduate Apprentice – 29.09.2018 (Saturday)
- Technician Apprentice – 06.10.2018 (Saturday)
- Trade Apprentice – 13.10.2018 (Saturday)
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC),