Tech Mahindra Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Tech Mahindra
Job Role : Service Desk Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Graduates
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Tech Mahindra is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. It was founded in the year 1986. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.Part of the Mahindra Group, it is a US$4.5 billion company with over 115,900 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes.It was ranked #5 in India’s software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. Tech Mahindra, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam. It has 864 active clients as of June 2017. Mahindra & Mahindra started a joint venture with British Telecom in 1986 as a technology outsourcing firm.
- Respond quickly to all queries and incidents. Manage incidents, including via telephone, Chat & email.
- Documentation, recording & updating incident details in CRM tool.
- Communication, alerting technical staff via assignments and escalating to Resolver group.
- Support & Classification, making an initial assessment into the nature of the incident, assessing the severity, impact and risk.
- Answering queries and resolution of straight forward incidents.
- Escalation of unresolved cases to next level application specialist teams.
- Monitoring & Tracking, reviewing the progress of an incident and keeping the customer informed.
- Closure, formally closing incidents.
- Initial review and evaluation of the case.
- Communicating major IT incidents to affected customers.
- 1st line application support and diagnosis.
- Assisting the client with L1 and L1.5 Support activities.
- At least 1-6 years in Help Desk/Service Desk/ Tech support environment desirable or similar profile from an International voice process.
- Knowledge & Skills.
- Fluent in English verbal and Nonverbal.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to adapt to continuously changing procedures and environment
Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Walk-in Date : Nov 22, 2017- Nov 24, 2017
Walk-in Time : 9:00 AM
Electronic City Phase-2, KIADB Industrial Area,
ITC-4, Reception Bangalore, Karnataka – 560100