Tesco Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name: Tesco
Job Role: International Voice Process
Job Location: Bangalore
CTC: Rs.2,25,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Qualification: Bachelors Degree (BSc) or BE (Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation)
Apply Mode: Walk-in
The Tesco Bengaluru Private Limited is the Global Services Arm for Tesco. The center sits at the heart of the group and provides IT and Business services to Tesco operations across Europe and Asia. It was the first major international retailer to have a fully-owned support center in India. Our core purpose is to create value for our customers to earn their lifetime loyalty and Tesco HSC is dedicated to supporting those values by providing great service to our internal customers. This unique IT and Business Services model means that our people have the opportunity to develop their careers across a wide variety of areas, gaining a diverse range of experience and working with a growing, world-class, professional team.
- Probing, triaging, dispatching job to the right man with the right skills using EAM tool either via phone or emails.
- Will ensure that stores get adequate support by establishing and managing strong relationships with key parties involved.
- Minimum 1+ years of voice support experience.
- Experience in Technical Process would be preferable.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
- Strong detail orientation, Good Communication Skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Oral and written fluency in English.
- Flexibility, willingness to support 24/7 shifts.
- Cultural awareness on western countries (preferable EU region).
Contact Person: Neelam
Walk-in Date & Time: 23rd Nov 2018 between 11 AM to 1 PM
81 & 82, EPIP Area, Whitefield, Bengaluru – 560 066
Land Mark– Next to Vydehi School of Excellence