Tesco Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name: Tesco
Job Role: Payroll Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
CTC: INR 2,50,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
Experience: 0-3 Years
Qualification: BCom/ BBA/ BBM/ MBA
Apply Mode: Walk-in
The Tesco Bengaluru Private Limited is the Global Services Arm for Tesco. The center sits at the heart of the group and provides IT and Business services to Tesco operations across Europe and Asia. It was the first major international retailer to have a fully-owned support center in India. Our core purpose at is to create value for our customers to earn their lifetime loyalty and Tesco HSC is dedicated to supporting those values by providing great service to our internal customers. This unique IT and Business Services model means that our people have the opportunity to develop their careers across a wide variety of areas, gaining a diverse range of experience and working with a growing, world-class, professional team.
- To ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll for all colleagues.
- End to end processing of selected payroll(s).
- Specialization in certain activities/tasks like new starters, maintenance of existing colleagues, leavers, transfers, etc.
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi-task.
- Meticulous and accurate.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communicator and personable.
- Good with numbers (calculations) and Logical thinking.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- The role involves mandatory weekend working (both Saturday and Sunday)
- Candidates who have attended the interview in the last 4 months are not eligible.
Shift 12:30 PM to 9:30 PM
2-way transportation provided.
Immediate joiners preferred.
Contact Person: HR Neelam
Walk-in Date & Time: 2nd November 2018 between 10 AM – 11 AM
No 81/ 82 EPIP Area Whitefield
Bangalore – 66 Karnataka – India